Wednesday 18 December 2013

New Year Resolution - 2014

To a new year that's about to come, I pray for myself that better things are to be done. For a new year, a new start. Walk another road of no regrets, and at the same time I won't forget. Through tough and bitter, the sweet may come. For every ups, there are its downs. I hope i may achieve, what i want to believe. For a new year, is never what it seems. This coming year, is a brand new start. A brand new road, a brand new style. Old friends may or may not stay. Stand hard and do not sway. We may always walk past a broken road, but fret not, the memories will load. 2014, a year of being mature. '18' they said, will be the year. Lift no more than your weight could bear, for all that's there I will always have. Learn new things and make new friends. But never forget the ones that helped you stand. New makeover, new books. It really is a year for a new look. Here, are my few resolutions for the year.

-Weight is just a number, let me bulk up more than 2013. Let's try a 150lbs.
-Get more shirts. A nice suit, polo tee and a fairly recognisable shirt would do you good for a new year. Oh and, get the M-sized ones.
-Clean out of junkie. McDonalds and Pizzas ain't getting you nowhere.
-Make new friends. Sure enough, the more the merrier. But then again, don't forget the ones that shaped you for who you are.
-Save money. You know, getting into Law School is one thing. Having the funds to afford it is another. Money don't come in a blast. A penny a day would help me sieve through the dirty problems.
-Think. You're no longer going to be a small boy disputing over bubble teas and pancakes. Time for real contemporary issues to debate about.
-Start a daily journal or blog. It helps keep track of daily issues in 365 days. I don't have a photographic memory..
-Throw or give away your old textbooks. I would sure as hell appreciate books more than anyone in the world. But frankly, these bulky textbooks and assessment books are taking up tons of space in my cramped up room(s).
-Always keep a book near you. It's never too late to start acclimatizing yourself to read. Reading is purely self-education and self-discipline. It does however, keeps you occupied and grasp you to another world of fiction.

I guess, that would be all for today. I will pretty much update my 2014 resolutions soon as i really, really need to get to my bed and knock myself out. It's freaking 3.54 AM from where i am right now. Gosh! Work starts at 12 PM and i'd have to wake at 10/11 AM to clear up some ...

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment