Saturday 18 January 2014

The One

Do anyone of you believe in finding the right person? Cause i for one think i found mine. She's indispensable. She's perfect, perfect to me. Really. She doesn't have to be the perfect one but being perfect for me is totally enough. The thing is, she's already fixated in her mindset that being separated is cooler than getting back together(or as i would put it, starting afresh). I'm not going to give up. I'm really, really determined for the first time in my life what i really want. It's her! But sadly, she doesn't feel the same.. No one explicitly told me to give up but really, the atmosphere is already hinting me to drop the past. I don't want her to be my past. I want her to be my forever after. Someone that i can depend on for love, warmth, happiness. Me being sorry is not enough for all this crap. I just need her time. So as long as she doesn't get any boyfriends and stuff, i still have my chance. Right now, i believe the calendar is my only friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment